CAFS is the first certication of its kind that will empower the movement professional to treat and train every client as a unique individual. There are no universal protocols or screens that apply to all clients. Instead, CAFS will reveal a process of observation and manipulation to identify dysfunction and create treatments and programs for the clients specic needs based on their individual abilities and goals.
1. The Process of Applied Functional Science®
2. 10 Observational Essentials of All Movement
3. The 8 Fundamental Movement Patterns
4. Endless Assessment and Movement Variables
5. The Local/Global Movement Continuum
6. 4 step process to Individualized Program Design
7. Functional Movement Assessments
8. How to utilize Local and Global assessments and corrections for the following areas: Foot/Ankle Lumbar Spine Knee Thoracic Spine Hip Cervical Spine Shoulders
PRICE: 699 USD
Education includes online version and 2 days LIVE in Prague
Online version can be completed at your own pace. Once enrolled the student will have access to the content for a period o three years and can continue to access the content even after completion.
t -shirt GRAY INSTITUTE
1x team lunch
REGISTRATION : https://grayinstitute-czech.ideafit.com
QUESTION: Ondřej Lunga, firstname.lastname@example.org. +420 602415684