FASCIAL & BAREFOOT MOVEMENT SUMMIT
1. DAY / 29. 8. 2020
CONFERENCE DR. ROBERT SCHLEIP
New inspirations from connective tissue research with implications for healthy living
HOSTS FOR TELECONFERENCE
JAN WILKE Ph.D and
DR. EMILY SPLICHAL
Fascial Architecture of the Foot & it’s Link to Bipedalism
The unique demands of the human foot during bipedal locomotion require an equally unique fascial architecture to transmit the associated dynamic forces.
Join Podiatrist and Human Movement Specialist Dr Emily as she explores the different push off positions and how internal fascial architecture supports the power of the human foot
Fascia research has become one of the most rapidly advancing fields within musculoskeletal medicine and sports sciences. Once considered as an inert wrapping organ, the body-wide network of collagenous tissues is now increasingly understood as an important force transmitting system, as our richest sensory organ for our somatic perceptions (proprio-/intero-/nociception), as a constantly adapting stiffness regulation system, and - last not least - as a most powerful kinetic storage system.
Some of the highlights of Robert conference
- Seven common myths and four pitfalls about fascia training
- Three different muscle-tendon interactions: energy conservation, power amplification, power attenuation
- Application of these three interaction principles to human foot & leg functioning
- New insights about the evolution and function of human plantar fascia
- New insights about the evolution and function of the transverse foot arch
- Anatomy Trains revisited: Sufficient evidence to change the map?
- Most useful fascial measurement tools for clinicians
- Water binding in healthy connective tissues
- Matrix biology, moderate exercise and „inflamm-aging“
- Respective advantages of auxetic and non-auxetic movements for human foot & leg functioning.
Whether you are a personal trainer, sports physician, martial artist, athletic coach, yoga/Pilates instructor, dance teacher, physical education instruction, a hobby trail runner, or simply somebody wanting to understand how to move more elegantly and more injury free: be prepared to leave this workshop with new insights and inspirations, both from a theoretical perspective as well as on a practical application level of how to engage your fascial system in sports and in daily living.
2. DAY / 30. 8. 2020
Paul Edmondson GREAT BRITAIN / GRAY INSTITUTE /
Dr. Federico Luzi ITALY / EVIDENCE BASED FITNESS ACADEMY /
Wojceich Cackowski POLAND / ZOGA MOVEMENT /
Zoga® is a movement concept for everyone who wants to achieve more freedom, awarenes of movement and posture in 4D.
It chalanges all relationships of a human structure to gravity and creates many global and local vectors of movement available in a body.
It uses Anatomy Trains Map to guide a process of biomechanical interventions around myofascial tensegrity system.
Yoga asanas are a functional tests and positions that are challenging different vectors of glide in between many myofascial layers.
During our workshop we will focus how you can support and achieve structural balance in myofascial system which is organised around lower limbs.
299 EURO till 30.4.
349 EURO from 1.5.
399 EURO from 2.7.
Praha / místo ještě bude upřesněno /
Mgr. Ondřej Lunga, firstname.lastname@example.org , +420 602415684